To provide a multi-disciplinary team approach, offering patient-centred, effective and holistic services that evolve and adapt to client’s changing needs.
Treatment choices should be made in collaboration with the client and/or caregivers and lead to Evidence Based practice of internationally recognize standard.
Physiotherapy provide services that develop, maintain and restore people’s maximum movement and functional ability. They can help people at any stage of life.
Occupational Therapy involves a detailed assessment and treatment aimed at promoting independence with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as self-care, homemaking tasks, as well as work/ school and leisurely activities.
Speech and Language Therapy
The Speech and Language Therapy is the professional who assumes responsibility for the prevention, evaluation, treatment and scientific study of disturbances in human communication.
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
A Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CEP) is trained to work with patient with chronic diseases where exercise training has been shown to be of therapeutic benefit, including but not limited to cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease and metabolic disorders.
Our outreach programmes include Wellness Programme, Ergonomics Risk Assessment (ERA), Corporate Event, Health education & Community Services.
What to expect
On your first visit to our centre, our qualified therapists will need to complete a profession specific assessment of your problems. This will normally include asking detailed questions about your problems and how your lifestyle is affected. Our aim is to fully understand how your injury / condition affects your day-to-day activities, work, hobbies, or sport. We will try to establish what you want to achieve through the therapy and come up with a list of goals that are important to you and that we can realistically help you reach.
Ergonomics Risk Assessment
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment (ERA) is a programme designed to cater our corporate client in order to evaluate their multiple performance, including ergonomics, functionality, clinical acceptability and its conveniences.
- The benefits:
- Encourage healthy and pain-free workers
- Identify ergonomic risks in the workplace
- Prevent fatigue and inefficiencies caused by poor posture and work practices.
- Reduction of compensation cost, medical expenses and employee absenteeism
Premium Continuity Care (PCC)
- Premium Continuity Care provides home rehabilitation services for those patients who having challenges with day to day mobility be it getting out of house for hospital follow ups or moving freely to other places due to constraints.
- Why choose Premium Continuity Care?
- Treatment prescribed based from patient’s admission history
- Wellness Healthcare
- Your healthcare journey does not stop at home. We aim to improve your wellbeing beyond recovery process through our various physical fitness program offered.
Fit in 60 minutes
- Fit in 60 minutes is a group-exercise program which enhances the participants to live with a better quality of life. Exercise has been a proven tool in combating Non-communicable Diseases (NCDs).
- This exercise program will benefits client with:
- Difficulties to reduce waist circumference
- Uncontrolled blood sugar level
- Excessive cravings for sugary food
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Mamafit Class is an antenatal exercise programme that cater for pregnant mother that look towards a smoother pregnancy and delivery.
- Benefits of exercise during pregnancy:
- Shortens the labour process
- Decreases the need for pain relief
- Reduces backaches and any pregnancy discomfort
- Reduces the risk of urinary incontinence and haemorrhoids
- Prepares the couple, mentally and physically for labour
- Nurturing Touch is a baby massage class that includes practical and theory session conducted by Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI).
- Benefit of baby massage:
- Helps in relief colic
- Promotes quality of sleep
- Enhance bonding with family
- Reduce stress level
Falls Prevention Programme
- Falls prevention programme benefits for those experienced difficulties and reduction of physical strength, endurance or balance.
- Who will benefit from this programme?
- Anybody that experienced:
- Reduction of ability to carry out Activity Daily Living (ADL)
- Instability during standing and walking
- Loss of focus and memory
- Poor gait and mobility
- Anybody that experienced: